SEMO Alliance for Disability Independence (SADI) posts Title VI notices on our agency’s website, in public areas of our agency, and on our buses and/or paratransit vehicles.
SADI operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
If you believe you have been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, or national origin by SADI, you may file a Title VI complaint by completing, signing, and submitting the agency’s Title VI Complaint Form.
How to file a Title VI complaint with SEMO Alliance for Disability Independence:
- To obtain a Complaint Form please contact SADI at 573-651-6464 or click here to download a digital copy.
- A complaint can also be submitted directly to the Executive Director/Title VI Officer, Maryann Gudermuth.
- In addition to the complaint process at SADI, complaints may be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration, Office of Civil Rights, Region VII, (816) 329-3920.
- Complaints must be filed within 180 days following the date of the alleged discriminatory occurrence and should contain as much detailed information about the alleged discrimination as possible.
- The form must be signed and dated, and include your contact information.