SADI Shuttle Program
Any person with a disability residing within the city limits of Cape Girardeau, Chaffee, Jackson, and Scott City needing transportation services may become a registered rider of the SADI Shuttle Program.
- Riders must be a person with a disability.
- An adult must accompany any minor child and have an appropriate car seat as required by law.
- All riders must register at the SADI office prior to scheduling a ride. If accommodations are needed, please contact the SADI office.
- All pre-scheduled rides for employment will take precedence over on-demand calls. When a consumer has a scheduled weekly/monthly ride for anything other than employment, the date is only tentatively scheduled and will need to be re-scheduled, should a rider need that time slot for employment purposes.
Days and Hours of Operation:
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
SADI Transportation Regulations:
- All passengers MUST wear seat belts.
- No Smoking, chewing tobacco, eating or drinking will be allowed inside the shuttle.
- All consumers in wheelchairs must be appropriately restrained with the lock down system to insure safety.
- If a scheduled appointment is cancelled, the consumer must make sure that the SADI office is notified immediately.
*SADI is not responsible for any personal articles left in the vehicle.
To become a registered rider or get additional information, please call: